Inspiration

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A wow day-Today

Ya know...with these headaches that I have been battling, I think I lost myself. I'm a goof-ball at heart & she has come back into my life. Yeehaw!
I'm so grateful for that.
I like me & I like who I am...I'm a kind, caring, would do anything for you type of person. With these headaches, I had become a rude, short-fused type person which I really disliked. Plus with all the changes that have occurred, I was lost. I still have several things to try & figure out, but at least I have the comfort of knowing that I'm a little closer.
Today, I've made peace with the past. Today, I accept myself for who I am. Today, I am myself.
Everything in life that we really accept undergoes a change. - Katherine Mansfield

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think I have myself somewhat figured out a curve ball comes along and makes me go, "Hm. Maybe not so much!" I'm ready for spring so I can try to start figuring it out outside where I'm much more inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci,
    The swap that I have had great partners is called
    A SWAP FOR ALL SEASONS and it's Linda's blog.
    I know she will be having another one soon. I hope you join in!
    I can relate to your "booth" space...Love your cards...I make them also and try to sell them at the one shop...people don't want to buy 2.00 for a handmade card...You could try to sell them on your blog...I end up giving them as gifts.
    Off to Bible study...thanks for visiting me. If you have any questions...you can also email me!
    Deb :)
    P.s. Love the doggies that you groomed.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger