Inspiration

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cards, Beauty, and More

I got a few Valentines mailed yesterday.
I can't seem to get the side way photo right side up...sorry about that...a couple tag cards & a little girl holding flowers.



My step-daughter has started mailing cards to a few of her friends. Ya know 'the old fashion way' to keep in touch. I was in 'aah' about that. So I including a few cards in her package, along with some candy & an elephant magnet clip that I made. She loves elephants, so when I found the stamp...had to buy it.












This is Bitty. I've known this dog most of her life. When I worked at the pet hospital, her owner would do anything for her. I've assisted in so many surgeries on this little girl, it's amazing...she's amazing! She's like a cat with nine lives. So when her momma called, because her groomer skipped town, I was honored to groom her.
She was a perfect princess! She makes me grin...I just love this dog! Isn't she a cutie!


Well, I still haven't figured out how I'm going to do the give-away. However, I've been gathering a few things....
Maybe something to do with forty!! What the heck, maybe the 40th follower (I know, really going out there on that one)...maybe the 40th post...or just maybe in honor of
my 40th!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger