Inspiration

Monday, February 1, 2010

A day of beauty







These sweet babies belong to a friend. I've been grooming them for awhile now, however with their mommy being so busy, it's been a few months since they've had a day of beauty. The darker faced one is Lilly Ann & the other, is her brother, Briley Bear. They strutted on out of here today feeling so good. It makes me so proud.
Once they went home, I headed out to the antique mall to touch up my booth. WooHoo....sold a drop leaf table & many smaller items just in the last couple days. It's amazing, just when you think you're sales aren't going to cover booth rent...PooF...it's just enough! Last week, I had just agreed to move into a smaller booth. Any who, I'm still going to move. For some reason the booth I'm in, I'm just not feeling it. I struggle with decorating it every time I take something new out. Actually it's a booth that many people have felt the same way. I'm excited....it's just like when I moved in there all over again. My mind's racing, thinking about where this & that will go. Needless to say, I'll keep you posted on my move.
Hoping that today has been a productive one for you, as it's been for me. SMILES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger