Inspiration

Thursday, February 25, 2010

bags & tags

I've had a bag of material for months...grabbed the sewing machine and put together a few little bags. My husband calls them "And What Knot bags". What am I going to do with all of them? Who knows. Right now, putting little bunches of material in them. I might take a couple out to the booth to sell. They turned out really cute. Some have one handle or two.
I've sold many chalkboard frames out of my booth. I love them. So when I saw these little wooden tags at JoAnne's the other day...I had to do it. Fun little chalkboard tags!


Finally, I transferred an image I found for free, yeah free, from the Graphic's Fairy to fabric stick sheets for an ink jet printer and made myself a bag. I love how it turned out.



Hope everyone's having a wonderful Thursday. Myself...not bad...staying busy!
My mom's heading out of town for a few days, so we have her two dogs, my two, plus I groomed two this morning. We're going to the dogs in this house!!
Going to hit an estate sale in the AM, then re-fluff my booth so that it's all pretty for the weekend. I have several new things that I'm taking out. Looking forward to it. Going to the antique mall is my relax-mode time, even though I'll be working in my booth.
If I remember to take my camera, I'll share pics tomorrow. Until then.....
have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Traci- I love them all and the last one is my favorite.. It really did turn out cute...

    Keep On Junking
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger