Inspiration

Friday, February 12, 2010

All Moved...

Before

after

a few little cuties


and more


Whew...all done for now.
I'm glad I didn't take any new things out...wouldn't have had room. I marked down several, several things, so by next month, I'll be able to get my spring stuff out. Yippee!
I'm so sick of the cold & snow.
We're supposed to get more of the white stuff on Sunday...ugh!
Tomorrow I have a couple dogs to groom. Would much rather go to an auction, but I've got to make some money so I can spend money.





3 comments:

  1. Love your booth.... Good Luck with the snow...

    Keep On Junking
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The booth looks great. The more you do this the easier it will become, the more natural is going to feel. Have been doing it for 20 some years and at this point I'm so addicted I just can quit. Hopefully you will get everything you expecting it to be. Blessings, Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your booth located.... I would love to hear how it is having one... I have been thinking about doing one for refinished furniture, or re-purposed things and what not, but I am not sure how that would go down in an antique mall. If you get that chance would you shoot me an email.

    I just became a follower, I would love it if you checked out my blog, www.remodelaholic.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger