Inspiration

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday = Lazy Day

Ahhhh....this was the most relaxing day I've had in a long while.
I'm not even going to mess with pictures today....I just don't feel like it.
It's been a busy week...after being sick & helping with setting up for an estate sale last week, my house was suffering.
Friday I cleaned this place from top to bottom. Even cleaned windows & washed curtains.
Yesterday, I hit an auction that was just around the corner. I understand why they didn't advertise....nothing but junk....not the good kind either!
Oh back to the estate sale....a few weeks ago, I was asked to help.
It has actually been fun...a lot of work but fun.
It's like an Easter egg hunt....the excitement of finding out what's inside...a kid in a candy store...yummy! I enjoy going to estate sales for the hunt...but this was a different kind of hunt. However, it did make me take a step back....
I've never seen so many gift bags (yeah I save 'em too),
perfume boxes (not old), dishes, etc...etc...
I'll be a little more cautious about my purchases in the future and what I save.
Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of really good stuff too.
I'll be working on Wednesday & Friday...and I will share some pictures!
Well...Basketball is over for the weekend...I guess I should go spend some time with the hubby. Plus...I still need to work out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger