Inspiration

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

couple projects & more booth pics

Sorry for the side view picture....I've downloaded it several times & can't seem to fix it. I guess this is going to be down fall this week....Picture problems! Anywho....
I made picture holders out of the bottles I purchased a week ago. Added a little lace, buttons, and burlap on the back. You can't really see them very well...but very cute, I must say!
The mini dress form, I decoupaged pages from an old gospel hymn book...don't worry, I didn't harm the book...it was already in really bad shape.
More pics of my booth. I think March is going to be a pretty good month for me. Not my highest in sales, but a good one. Yippee!

Another colorful view!


Well, tomorrow is the first day of the estate sale I've been helping with...
go to http://estatesales.net/estate-sales/102138.aspx to check it out.
The ladies at Sagamore Creek Estate Sales have really good prices.
It should be a good sale!

Hoping you've had a wonderful, productive Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger