Inspiration

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where's the Whippet??

There's one!
Pitiful, isn't?
Rainy weather has just turned these guys into snuggle bunnies. Oh & another~!
I've been busy, busy....
Sales are going really well at Dreamworld.
The gal that owns Dreamworld has referred me to another shop.
(for a total of maybe being in 3 different areas)
Hoping to have cards ready for a presentation on Friday.
Who would have known...

My booth sales have also increased. Went out there today & completely
rearranged from top to bottom. Felt pretty good on how it looked.
And of coarse...forgot my camera.

I'm so thankful that things just seem to be falling into place.
However, it's weird...I guess everything happens for a reason, right?

Hoping that you've had a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger