Inspiration

Thursday, June 3, 2010

bad blogger blues

Hi all....boy-oh-boy, I've been a really bad blogger lately!
I guess I enjoy reading rather than writing.
Things have been a little busy around here...the worse part...this morning,
I said goodbye to my old cat! That's two pets in a couple months.
Making the decision vs dying unexpected...hard either way.
I've been struggling with making this decision for weeks. However, yesterday I could just tell...he starting limping & really having a difficult time getting around. When I didn't wake to him walking around the house this morning meowing, I knew in my heart it was the right thing to let him make the trip over the Rainbow Bridge! Rest peacefully little kitty!
On a brighter note...my cards having been wonderfully, along with my altered journals and such. Needless to say, I've been stamping & gluing, trying to get ahead of my sales.
Well, I've got lots to do....have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, so sorry about kitty. I knew your sales will start to grow, good things take time. Take care and have a great time creating. Blessings, Marta.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger