Inspiration

Monday, May 10, 2010

Rainy Monday, time to brag....

It's a yucky, rainy day here in Kansas.
Thinkin' Chili's what's for dinner....Don'tcha just love crock pots!
I'd like to share a few wonderful
things going on for me.
I don't like to toot my own horn, but this time I just can't help it.
This is what I've been wanting to happen & just didn't
know how to get things started.
A couple weeks ago, I was asked to show my cards & a bag
that I made a month ago for myself, to a friend of a friend.
Ya know how that goes...
Well, lucky for me, she loved my stuff & asked me to display
my cards and what "k"nots in her shop.
Could I have things ready for the grand opening...on Mother's Day evening?
I accepted the challenge....but...
not nearly enough cards made.
Needless to say, I got busy real quick.
I made mini card packs, flour sack bags, cards and more cards.
I also decided to make glass magnets.
I've made them in the past for family, so.....why not!


Opening night turned out to be very successful & exciting!
I've also been asked to make tote bags along with a few cards for another shop.
I'm looking so forward to sharing this journey ....Thanks!
















1 comment:

  1. Traci--Congrats on your success at the new shop...How exciting and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger