Inspiration

Friday, January 15, 2010

My day...

I started the morning off with yoga, then coffee and a wonderful blueberry bagel. Ahhhh..a very enjoyable morning. Then....nerves set in as I get ready for my Neurologist appointment.
Normally I'm good with directions....needless to say, I got lost. argh....supposed to be north of the plaza, missed my left turn & ended up east in a not-so-good part of town. I got turned around, called my hubby to complain, then found my destination. Once checked in & over an hour wait, the doctor apologizing...my exam started. I just hate being nervous....diagnosis....Basilar Migraines! What ever that means.
Heading to CVS I go...anti-seizure medication....and of coarse, they don't have my prescription. I'll go back in the AM. Oh how I hate having to take meds. Oh, another kicker, I was advised that I need to discontinue caffeine. What???? I love coffee...I'm already drinking half caff. Gosh, I quit smoking over a year ago, stopped drinking Pepsi, now not eating dairy (which means no chocolate), and not drinking my wonderful tasting bourbon.
What more is going to be taken away??
I really hope this gives me relief...waking with a headache pretty much daily, then having some days that you just can't function.
I guess I'll forgo a few simple pleasures to feel better.
Every day offers us simple gifts when we are willing to search our hearts... - Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger