Inspiration

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Whippet Wednesday....

Another rough day for the boys....
Not really. It actually was warm enough that we got a walk in today. Wooo...hooo!


Then it was all about nap time.




I can't wait for warmer temps....garage sales...finding good deals...auctions. I'm having auction withdrawals. Over the last couple months I've created an idea book. So I have several things that I'm going to be looking for. Hoping to share good finds and creations along the way.

I feel like I've put things (job hunting, my fitness, my creativity) on hold due to my headaches & just not feeling "right". Over the last 5 to 6 months things have been up & down. After several doctor appointments...I'm going to see a Neurologist on Friday. I don't know what to expect and honestly I'm nervous as all get out. Blogging has helped, in giving me an outlet, but in a fun way. Plus, I'm addicted to reading blogs. What wonderful bloggers I've started to follow. I have one follower....I've got to figure out how to get more followers....one makes me sound pitiful. (Add another thing to my "To Do" list.) Anywho...I'm looking forward to this adventure of blogging & hoping to find inspiration to keep my mind thinking positive thoughts.
I will write myself into well-being. --Nancy Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger